Sunday, April 25, 2010

Glasses confirmed!

Thank the heavens! Hats and glasses have been confirmed in the Final Fantasy XIV Alpha! But only time will tell if they are purely fashion accessories or if they possess battle-related stats.

Either way, just having access to glasses makes me a happy little camper! Definitely going to abuse a pair for my Wildwood Elezen!

I hope you all are as excited as I am about the fashion aspect of the game. As a Weaver, I plan to make quite a bit of use of those dyes that were found in the Alpha client not too long ago. I can already picture my beautiful green outfit on Conjurer. Good times are abound, for sure!

If anyone else would like to discuss fashion in the world of Eorzea, you can go ahead and leave me a message, and maybe we can even exchange instant messenger information! :D

Enjoy this short article from FF14news.com, along with its voluptuous gallery of images.

No comments:

Post a Comment